Sunday 8 June 2014

Where have I been this time???

Where you ask???

Well I have been to Vietnam and what a beautiful place it was.

I decided to do a photographic tour of Vietnam with a friend who runs a tour company Spotlight on Asia.

This Vietnam tour was for 23 days taking in the whole country. I also continued on to do an additional 9 days it the Khau Vai Love Market in the very north of the country.

So these entries won't be a day by day account of where I went or what I did, but I will be posting the photos that I really liked from the trip.

Now I won't be posting the 17,000 photos that I took either - so I won't be boring you with all of them - just the ones that I really do like & I hope that you will like them too.

I will give you some information on these photos as well as the setting I used to capture these photos.



I shoot with a Pentax K-3 limited edition silver camera. I have quite a few lenses that I use. For this trip I took a Sigma 10-20mm F3.5, Pentax 50mm F1.4, Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 and a Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3

Spring Bloom Camera Strap 
I also have an Abie Spring Bloom strap on my Camera that I find very comfortable and easy to use. It can be used as a normal strap, or in messenger style.

So let's start with this adventure :)






Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home